[gingery_machines] Merry Christmas to me!

| | |

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

 

OK, what goodies is Santa going to bring you? You don't know? Well then
you'll just have to help the situation along and buy for yourself!
(Really the only sure way.)

I just ordered a new 2019CR-ER Taig CNC mill! It has the ER spindle
rated for 10,000 RPM.

I'll bet I have checked my email a hundred times since yesterday, hoping
for the tracking information.

I saw the offering on Deepgroove1.com for $1700, and $50 for the extra
stepper and cable plus $90 shipping. $1840.00 all told. Quite a discount
over Taig's web site price of $2495.00 and $90 shipping. Plus, it has
the newer 4 axis Gecko G-540 drive.

I got to poking around and decided to try to save a few bucks and still
get the same thing. I wound up ordering his controller, motors and
cables plus the 4th axis motor and cable for $601US delivered to Florida.

And I ordered the cnc ready mill from Nick Carter and took advantage of
his 10% discount and lower shipping charges. (I've dealt with Nick
before, great service!) I would have bought the electronics from Nick,
but he didn't offer the gecko driver. (I asked). So the total from Nick
was $1074.99 including shipping. (I added a drill chuck mount for about
10 bucks.)

1074.99 + 601.00 = 1675.99, delivered. Sweet!

Some assembly required but damn near plug and play. I already have a
licensed copy of Mach3 and a computer to drive it.

Oh yeah, it comes with a vise, collet set, and a couple of small end mills.

I can't wait!

--

Ron Thompson
On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

Sometimes you just gotta do what makes you smile.<GRIN>

http://www.ourcadguy.com/

http://www.plansandprojects.com My hobby pages are here:
http://www.plansandprojects.com/My%20Machines/

Visit the castinghobby FAQ:
http://castinghobbyfaq.bareboogerhost.com/

__._,_.___
<*> Member map - Who and where we are.  Please add yourself so members can find each other.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gingery_machines/app/peoplemap/view/map
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario