Re: [Fun_with_Bead-Patterns] Re: Thank you!

| | |

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

 

I am so sorry to hear the passing of your hubby.
I too am very grateful for all the free patterns I can get. I know it sounds repetitive but to all  those that have such a gifted mind and give so generously you are my beading angels and I thank you.
Diane

--- On Tue, 11/30/10, lynn12173 <grandmal@mhcable.com> wrote:

From: lynn12173 <grandmal@mhcable.com>
Subject: [Fun_with_Bead-Patterns] Re: Thank you!
To: Fun_with_Bead-Patterns@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 12:05 PM

 

I would also like to give a big thanks to all. Times are very hard now that my hubby passed away 6 months and my income is cut in half now. I have 13 grandbabies that I make homemade xmas gifts for them all. ALL the wonderful patterns are deeply appreciated . Thank you, thank you, thank you. Hugs, Lynn

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario