[Fun_with_Bead-Patterns] need help - more serious beading question

| | |

Thursday, June 30, 2011

 

I am not sure if this is the  right group to ask, but I didn't know where else to start, and I figured someone might know where I could go for further information...  I have a feeling I may be desperately in need of help very soon so I am trying to collect info to help me out now.
 
If anyone has it in them to help me in any way, I would be extremely greatful.  I am severely chronically ill, in a great deal of pain, and have a hard time thinking clearly in the best of situations - This is extremely stressful for me.
 
Here is the situation.  I placed an order at dollarbead.com late June 15th on the internet.  I have kept all e-mails/communications from the beginning.  I received my order only 3 days later (june 18)  only to discover that there were only 5 strands out of the 27 I had ordered and paid for.  I immediately e-mailed Lisa (that day on Saturday the 18th) at customer service and explained the situation.  She returned my e-mail on Monday stating that, "it seems as if the items either fell out or were taken out" and to tell her the items I didn't get and she would send them immediately.  I have to admit that read flags came out about the "fallen out" part as the package was very well sealed and didnt appear tampered with at all - I began wondering about dishonest employees, scams etc. but hoped for the best.  Anyway, I immediately sent her the list of the items I did and didn't get.  I requested  a return e-mail telling me she had mailed
these items.  She didn't e-mail me back at all Tuesday - despite my attempts to contact her via e-mail and phone.  Wednesday she sent me a copy of the original package confirmation (the package I received on the 18th!) with no other words or explanations or anything.  I also noticed on Wednesday (yesterday) that someone from the company had placed $1 into my bank account - no explanations, no e-mails assuring my that my package was on the way - nothing.  I had left messages all week - e-mails and phone.  So today I sent an angry e-mail, stating clearly that I was very upset about the way that this was being handled, and I wanted assurance that the 22 strands I have paid for have been mailed to me - I wanted an e-mail with a list ofwhat was sent along with the NEW package confirmation.  I also asked for the name and number of her supervisor or someone else in the company I can speak with about this issue.
 
My question is - - what can I do if this keeps going on and on and I don't get my stuff - am I just a victim of theft with no way to force them to give me what I bought and paid for?  Does anyone know who I could contact?   The worst part of this is that any stress causes all of my symptoms and pain to skyrocket - and this is very stressful to me - and I am very poor and can't afford to lose this order.  Beading/jewelry making is the one thing that my illness hasn't completely taken away from me - something I feel go about and can earn money with or make donations with  or gifts... and this experience is horrible.  Anyway, thanks for listening and any advice you can give me.  If she did mail the 2nd package when she said she did - it should have already been hear by now - so I am very concerned and feel completely helpless and violated.
 
April

Dawn's Designs
by April Dawn

Hand-Crafted Jewelry -- Inspired by Nature
and the Diversity of Life

From: allison edwards <destinyofangels@yahoo.com>
To: Fun_with_Bead-Patterns@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 3:49 AM
Subject: [Fun_with_Bead-Patterns] Re: pattern making help please

 
Thank you all for your help and suggestions for pattern making.. It has been invaluable to me and I look forward to being able to share some of the patterns/beading items I will make.
 
You are a great bunch, keep up the great work!!!!!!
 
~~Allison

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario