[gingery_machines] Re: Elliptical Chuck

| | |

Sunday, July 31, 2011

 

Thanks, Glad I was given an education as a youth to help around the house, etc. Its hard to nurse someone when they are in deep pain, but I will manage with patience and guideance, also lucky to have two wonderful daughters that come by often and bring meals and spell me. She has been down a month and probably several months to go!
I'm way behind in yard work and haven't been in the shop other than to fetch some idea stuff, but yes I will use my time planning on the next adventure life brings!

Cheers wonk

--- In gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com, nesmuck@... wrote:
>
> Wonk,
> Sorry to hear about your wife, but I'm sure with your care she will be up and around in no time. Also as you said it gives you time to plan some new projects. Best wishes to you both.
> Tom B
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Wonk <tiwonk@...>
> To: gingery_machines <gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Sun, Jul 31, 2011 4:26 pm
> Subject: [gingery_machines] Re: Elliptical Chuck
>
>
>
>
>
> Sometimes I do think outside the box, but lately I seem to be locked inside the box. I have been careing for my wife after she fell in our driveway. She has a clotting disorder and takes blood thinners, and even though the fall wasn't a bad one she suffered a large hematoma (sp)and a large clot. since she was bleeding into the leg they took her off the thinners - big mistake as the clot grew as large as my fist over night. We are lucky she didn't die or loose the leg but in any case she will be mostly bed ridden for several months. I'm now cook, bottle washer, house boy and nurse combined! This has given me a chance to catch up on some of my out of the box thinking and planning for my next casting project! Thanks to all you group friends I'm not feeling lonely or put upon with my care duties!
>
> Keep up the great work!
>
> Wonk
>
> --- In gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <granthams@> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com, "Wonk" <tiwonk@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Rod,
> > >
> > > Very cool, and interesting! Thanks for sharing!
> > >
> > > Wonk
> > >
> >
> >
> > Hi Wonk
> >
> > If my memory is correct, you're the fellow that suggests to think outside the box. There are days when I can't even find the box.<g>
> >
> > Thank you for the kind words.
> >
> > Rod
> >
> >
> > > --- In gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <granthams@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It's the tail wagging the dog. My need is for tapered elliptical mandrels to form bezel and prong settings. After years of searching and no joy, this is my latest attempt.
> > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAoM-CRZBNY>
> > > > Feel free to make comments, suggestions and improvements and by all means make one for your shop.
> > > >
> > > > Rod
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> Member map - Who and where we are.  Please add yourself so members can find each other.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gingery_machines/app/peoplemap/view/map
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario