[gingery_machines] Re: Anyone doing something Gingery?

| | |

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

 

I had no intention to stopping you from posting articles! That would be a crime! What I was trying to do was turn your head to include how to use your thoughts to make better Gingery type machines or improvments to the original plans. Please do not stop posting!

Thanks Wonk

--- In gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com, Rick <rgsparber@...> wrote:
>
> Wonk and others I have stopped from posting,
>
> I am truly sorry for dominating the site. I had no idea. In the future I will be more selective about which articles I announce.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out to me.
>
> I'm glad you did not leave the site Wonk. That would have been a loss.
>
> Rick
> rick.sparber.org
>
> On Sep 12, 2011, at 9:54 PM, "Wonk" <tiwonk@...> wrote:
>
> > Rick,
> >
> > You are surley missing the point- look at the past postings and you will see there have been very little posted on Gingery stuff while you have been running the show with your articles! Once I brought up Gingery it is amazing that those who were waiting in the wings seemed to come out of the woodwork again. I've seen this happen several times in the past and it even caused me to edit and retreat from this site. I was asked to rejoin by Clint before he past away, and I try to be a good lurker and ignore posts that I have no value in reading but........
> > Yes I have been flamed into changing my handle by those with stronger words than me and the need to carry the argument to a personal level, but I feel no shame in doing so!
> > Like I said your articles are great but when they seemingly take away from the site, so those who need the help or want to show off what they can do seem to lurk in the background. I'm off my soapbox and since I'm not the site owner or moderator I will bow to your need to post. My hopes will be that those who want to say something about Gingery machines will speak up, and yes other metal related stuff is good also
> >
> > Back to lurk
> >
> > Wonk
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com, "RG Sparber" <rgsparber@> wrote:
> >>
> >> Wonk,
> >>
> >> I hope that no one would feel prevented from posting an email on building a
> >> Gingery machine just because I was blathering on about precision or any
> >> other subject.
> >>
> >> I strongly feel that people must not bring up religion or politics on this
> >> site. But beyond that, if it is metal working and at all related to how to
> >> build or use a machine, it seems fair game. I'm sure plenty of people have
> >> me on their "bozo filter". That is fine with me.
> >>
> >> I'm sure you agree that Gingery is more about an attitude than a specific
> >> machine. To me this covers a wide range of endeavors.
> >>
> >> Rick
> >>
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com
> >> [mailto:gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wonk
> >> Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 12:41 PM
> >> To: gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com
> >> Subject: [gingery_machines] Re: Anyone doing something Gingery?
> >>
> >> Rick,
> >>
> >> I agree that the more precise we make the machines the better they work.
> >> What I was implying was that the disscusion on precision was taking over the
> >> group rather than focusing on Gingery design machines.
> >> If you can somehow aime your precision toward how to build/ modify the
> >> Gingery series better I would be all for it. I like reading your articles
> >> and think you have some great ideas, I wish not to discourage precision but
> >> to champion the building and modification of Gingery as our main topic.
> >>
> >>
> >> Wonk
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
<*> Member map - Who and where we are.  Please add yourself so members can find each other.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gingery_machines/app/peoplemap/view/map
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


How Bad is Your Score? Use this Free, Easy Way to See Your Score. freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario