[gingery_machines] Re: Regarding the 'X' bracing in the bed??

| | |

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

 

I have 4 stereo tower speakers and a minifridge thus. Probably no tv, I prefer music. The balconey is actually tall enough to walk around most of it. I also have a wood stove. The bathroom is 10'x10' which also houses my olympic weight set. I keep it in there cause I don't want it in the house and it's super easy to heat the area. The minifridge will hold a 20pack, that's one good night for me. LMAO.

The upstairs will hold all my gemstone equipment(except for the big items) and the downstairs ill put the gingery/casting stuff.

Eventually id like to box in the lean to and blow out the back wall and make a different leanto on the side of the barn. I have an old barn i've been collecting wood for this project. I decided to hold off and not do it until I absolutely need the space otherwise im gona be spending all my time building the barn instead of the machines. In other words.......I don't need to create anymore projects or ill never get anything done.

--- In gingery_machines@yahoogroups.com, Nick Andrews <nickjandrews@...> wrote:
>
> Big-screen HD TV and stereo already in place? Wet bar, grill? Hot tub?
> Sounds like a nice to place to go when you get in trouble for spending too
> much time in the shop.
>
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 6:33 PM, noblelapidary <noblelapidary@...>wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > I need some clarification as to exactly what you are talking about here. I
> > understand what an X brace is, but I don't understand how you mold that??
> > Are you using it in place of the ribs or in addition? A pic would be great,
> > but I realize that's probably too much trouble. I also have a hard time
> > seeing how it's any better than the original rib if its what I think it is.
> >
> > Currently im working on a back area in my shop for the equipment. I have
> > all my welders and such in the main area of the barn which is non-insulated
> > but I have a 10'x30' area in the rear that is closed off and completely
> > insulated, holds heat(cooling) great. Also I have it insulated all the way
> > to the roof so this area also has a balconey which is 3/4 the size of the
> > downstairs. Complete with running water, shower and toilet. Right now im
> > building shelves and tearing out the ladder and putting in stairs. So as
> > long as it's not large equipment I actually have a good deal of space here.
> > I have a lean-to behind this which is where ill do the melting/casting. So
> > hopefully I can get the work area completed this week.
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Nick A
>
> "You know what I wish? I wish that all the scum of the world had but a
> single throat, and I had my hands about it..." Rorschach, 1975
>
> "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
> deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review
> of Pennsylvania, 1759
>
> "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the
> streets after them." Bill Vaughan
>
> "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
> Plato
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
<*> Member map - Who and where we are.  Please add yourself so members can find each other.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gingery_machines/app/peoplemap/view/map
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario